About Me

Born in May 1st, 1992 in Semarang, I stay for 14 years in a small town of Pati, located 75 kilometres East of Semarang. First and last son of my parents, I graduated from TK Pertiwi, SD Pati Kidul 4, and SMP 3 Pati, all located in Pati. Now I studied at SMA 3 Semarang 12th grader and had been succeeded in ITB regional selection test. My dream is to improve Indonesian technological sector so that it won't left behind in this globalization era.

May 01, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME

Happy Birthday to me..
Happy Birthday to me..
Happy Birthday Dear Myself..
Happy Birthday to me..


hi folks!
I'm 17 now, starting from 5.00 AM today.

I received a lot of messages from my friends and family
and that made me even happier now!
I have good friends and caring family
You know what most of my friend said when greet me?
They asked me to trait them


Actually I wanted to do that too
unfortunately, my budget is getting thinner and thinner
So, I can't do that soon. Maybe later.


I already had my best present for my birthday
A seat on ITB.
And best people around me!
Happy Birthday, Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment