About Me

Born in May 1st, 1992 in Semarang, I stay for 14 years in a small town of Pati, located 75 kilometres East of Semarang. First and last son of my parents, I graduated from TK Pertiwi, SD Pati Kidul 4, and SMP 3 Pati, all located in Pati. Now I studied at SMA 3 Semarang 12th grader and had been succeeded in ITB regional selection test. My dream is to improve Indonesian technological sector so that it won't left behind in this globalization era.

April 30, 2009

Open House

Hi Folks, welcome to my blog!
Task from ICT Teacher of SMA 3 Semarang mostly
inspired me to make this blog.
Although I also wanted to make blog seriously
since my first 'nightmare' blog.
All post in this blog will be in English, because of these reasons:
1. English improvements needed
2. Desire in difference from most of my friend's blog
3. Make blog in English is way easier than in Indonesian, because no need to decide which one's better. "aku" , "saya" or "gue"
4. I want to brag to my friends, that's all ^^
Anyway, I'm still newbie here.
So, if I make some mistake, or you have some advice, I'll be glad to accept it.
Finally, I have nothing to say except :
enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment